Last night, MTV hosted their annual Video Music Awards. The event was filled with many stars and musicians and will surely be the talk of the Internet for at least the next couple of hours. So who were the big winners from the event?
Katy Perry took home an award for home video of the year for the song Firework. Adele, who led everyone in nominations, went home with an outstanding four trophies for Rolling in the Deep, including best direction, editing, art direction, and cinematography.
Justin Bieber also took home the award for male video of the year for the song U Smile. Britney Spears took home a trophy for best pop video for the song Till The World Ends.
Other winners -
- Nicki Minaj - Best hip hop video for Super Bass
- Foo Fighters - Best ro…
Fans of Justin Bieber will be delighted as a special Director's Cut of "Never Say Never" will be released on August 23, 2011 by Paramount Entertainment. The two dvd set will feature a variety of features.
Disc One is kind of boring as far as features goes, as it contains the Director's Fan cut of the film.
Disc Two is where all the fun is at. It will include:
- Evolution Of A Tour: A behind-the-scenes look at the tremendous effort that went into mounting Justin Bieber's My World Tour including footage of the rehearsals, dance training and more.
- Day Of The Concert: Follow Justin as he prepares for the biggest concert of his career.
- More Less Lonely Girls: Justin sings to lucky fans across the country.
- Life On The Road: Hang out with Justin in t…