I promised to implement a bunch of new templates, but they're still not in use because they haven't been tested enough. But also overall there are so many things I still want to do, but I just can't do them right now. I don't know, it's not like I had no time to do them, but I think as I'm procrastinator and my life is fairly different from perfectly going atm, I don't feel like I want to do all this stuff now, and I delay it from day to day. I hope you can all accept that. Thus, here's a list of things I want to do as soon as I can and want to:
- Reproduce the mainpage with a system easy to maintain
- Adapt LyricWiki CSS to Oasis skin
- Enhance printout results for LyricWiki pages via CSS (class="noprint")
- Add job types to the Job Exchange
- Test my new templates
- Maybe try to code another Specialpage for LyricWiki
Upside: I will have time next week. Downside: I won't have much time after that.
As I said, at the moment, I don't think I want to do anything besides maybe the last point. I hope you understand.