Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Album by R.E.M..
- Finest Worksong
- Welcome to the Occupation
- Exhuming McCarthy
- Disturbance at the Heron House
- It's the End of the World as We Know It (and I Feel Fine)
- The One I Love
- Lightnin' Hopkins
- King of Birds
- Oddfellows Local 151
Bonus tracks on the 1993 "I.R.S. Vintage Years" reissue:
- Finest Worksong (other mix)
- Last Date
- The One I Love (live)
- Time After Time etc. (live)
- Disturbance at the Heron House (live)
- Finest Worksong (lengthy club mix)
- Bill Berry – drums, backing vocals
- Peter Buck – guitar; dulcimer on "King of Birds"
- Mike Mills – bass guitar, backing vocals
- Michael Stipe – lead vocals
- Steve Berlin – horns on "Fireplace"
- Carl Marsh – Fairlight CMI synthesizer on "Fireplace"