Album by Pink Floyd.
- Animals, in a similar concept to George Orwell's Animal Farm, relates types of people to certain animals. Dogs are the cutthroat businessmen who work their way to the top by pouncing on any potential victim and betraying those around them. They eventually end up dying of cancer or dragged down by the weight they used to throw around. Pigs are the people who try to rule society by persuading others that they have all the answers, but they are actually "charades". Sheep are the lower class, oblivious working masses; they are exploited by the other two groups but who are the eventual victors over the dogs.
- David Gilmour - Guitar, vocals
- Roger Waters - Bass, vocals
- Richard Wright - Keyboards, vocals
- Nick Mason - Drums, percussion
- Produced by: Pink Floyd
- Engineered by: Brian Humphries
- Recorded at: Britannia Row Studios, London
- Sleeve Design: Roger Waters
- Organised by: Storm Thorgerson, Aubrey Powell
- Graphics: Nick Mason
- Photography: Aubrey Powell, Peter Christopherson, Howard Bartrop, Nic Tucker, Bob Ellis, Bob Brimson, Colin Jones
- Inflatable Pig Designed by E.R.G. Amsterdam