September 30, 2017: Kenya (Kiswahili) by National Anthem
- Nominated by 188.8.131.52.
- We have just elected a president (August 11, 2017) here in Kenya... Not new but respected and hope for peace, love, and unity, for that is the main message of our anthem. Thus this is my song of the day to represent our peoples determination to one day become a more developed and truly united people
September 29, 2017: St. Marie by Stone Sour
- Nominated by 184.108.40.206.
- I nominated this song because it is beautifully written and performed. September is just around the corner.
September 28, 2017: Shadow On The Sun by Audioslave
- Nominated by 220.127.116.11.
- Chris Cornell's passing yesterday evening (May 18, 2017), and the haunting lyrics, where he sings about how people die alone. Also, the way it was put to use in the great Michael Mann movie "Collateral".
September 27, 2017: Empire Of The Clouds by Iron Maiden
- Nominated by 18.104.22.168.
- It is a fine song by a band that have done it all themselves.
September 26, 2017: Our Only Weapon by The Mighty Mighty Bosstones
- Nominated by 22.214.171.124.
- It's a great song with sincere, transparent, and impacting lyrics coupled with excellent musicianship
September 25, 2017: When Love And Hate Collide by Def Leppard
- Nominated by 126.96.36.199.
- “No matter what has happened. No matter what you’ve done. No matter what you will do. I will always love you. I swear it.”
- Nominated by 188.8.131.52.
- I'd like to nominate this song because this song is really catchy and also hilarious.
September 23, 2017: Granger Danger by Team StarKid
- Nominated by 184.108.40.206.
- It's too good! This is the best musical ever and I can't get the song out of my head
September 22, 2017: Long Black Road by Electric Light Orchestra
- Nominated by 220.127.116.11.
- The structure of the song, beautiful riffs with a strong tempo
September 21, 2017: The Icicle Melts by The Cranberries
- Nominated by 18.104.22.168.
- I nominate this song for song of the day, because tomorrow (May 16, 2017) is my son, Michael's, birthday, and he died the day after he was born and this song shows that not everyone is heartless in the world!
September 20, 2017: Lake Shore Drive by Aliotta Haynes Jeremiah
- Nominated by 22.214.171.124.
- I nominated this song because it really made my day happier. It's a Monday, and I'm back to school - so I'm not in a very good mood - and this song absolutely just made me happier!
September 19, 2017: Golden Time Lover by スキマスイッチ
- Nominated by 126.96.36.199.
- I nominated this song because it always cheers me up on a dreary day
September 18, 2017: Song Of The Ancients by Keiichi Okabe
- Nominated by 188.8.131.52.
- It sounds like angels singing and the instrumentals are amazing. Also holds a special place in my heart.
September 17, 2017: Baba Yetu by Christopher Tin
- Nominated by 184.108.40.206.
- This song is beautiful and inspiring. I love the fact that it's written in Swahili because African music is hugely unrepresented. The Lord's Prayer in Swahili represents that even though our language and religion may be different, music brings us all together.
Preferred Date: September 17, 2017 (My birthday)
September 16, 2017: Flying Red Horse by John Gorka
- Nominated by 220.127.116.11.
- This is a beautiful song, with splendid lyrics and fantastic musicianship. I cannot envisage a more perfect combination of lyric, melody, harmony and heart.
September 15, 2017: 'O Mare E Tu by Andrea Bocelli
- Nominated by DesPhagues.
- Andrea Bocelli's vocals on this song are taken to a higher level with the stunning contribution of Dulce Pontes. It is my favourite of his songs because of this exquisite collaboration.
September 14, 2017: The Lollipop Tree by The Irish Rovers
- Nominated by 18.104.22.168.
- One of the best children's songs that is forever timely sung by Burl Ives, with words by Joe Darion.
September 13, 2017: The Man, The Wood & The Stone by The Reign Of Kindo
- Nominated by 22.214.171.124.
- Greatest geniuses of an era. The music, the lyrics are absolutely unique and insanely deep.
September 12, 2017: The Rain, The Park & Other Things by The Cowsills
- Nominated by 126.96.36.199.
- This song reminds me of my daughter who died 18 years ago... (May 13, 2017)
September 11, 2017: Der Visionär by Übermensch
- Nominated by 188.8.131.52.
- Powerful, live sound, fast, deep bass and fast, accurate drums, good quality metal.
September 10, 2017: Mikasa by Veil Of Maya
- Nominated by 184.108.40.206.
- I nominated this song because despite Veil of Maya being labeled under black metal, their chorus on tracks like Mikasa alternate and blur the lines of genres within the metal scene. Veil of Maya stand out from their heavy peers for this reason.
September 09, 2017: Accidental Slut by Riki Lindhome
- Nominated by Havaneiss Dei.
- The artist is so cute, the lyrics seem almost a confession.
September 08, 2017: Hunting Song by Korpiklaani
- Nominated by 220.127.116.11.
- Three years ago, I was at a dark point in my life. All my friends has abandoned me and my parents were never around. I was lost in the sauce and saw no way to escape. Then one day I heard the voices of Angels. I was awestruck by the majestic musical mastery of Korpiklaani. The Hunting Song by Korpiklanni saved my life. I do not feel sadness any longer, I only feel the call of the hunt
September 07, 2017: Today Is Gonna Be A Great Day by Bowling For Soup
- Nominated by 18.104.22.168.
- I nominated this song because today (May 10, 2017) is a great day and I have had a change of attitude and I feel great and this song is so amazing.
September 06, 2017: Help Me Believe by Strahan
- Nominated by 22.214.171.124.
- "Help Me Believe" by Strahan is a raw honest poetic cry from the heart. A universal cry from the soul for something more, and the search for the existence of truth in an imperfect world. Great match for the movie "The Case for Christ".
September 05, 2017: Hot Stuff by Donna Summer
- Nominated by 126.96.36.199.
- Greatest disco song of all time, truly a masterpiece and a future classic, no one can match this at the nearest
September 04, 2017: One Thing I Ask by Don Francisco
- Nominated by 188.8.131.52.
- I nominate this song, because it speaks to the only thing that will bring man peace to his soul.
September 03, 2017: Say You Won't Let Go by James Arthur
- Nominated by 184.108.40.206.
- I nominated this because this represents a significant moment in my life and when you have one you just know
Preferred Date: September 3, 2017 (the day I met him)
September 02, 2017: I Wanna Know by Röyksopp
- Nominated by 220.127.116.11.
- Very good memories! One of my best memories belong to this song, a special year for me too. Thank you for sharing! Greetings from my dormitory!
September 01, 2017: Almost In Your Arms by Sophia Loren
- Nominated by 18.104.22.168.
- Just saw the movie, so beautiful, and would like to dedicate it to my gorgeous girl Kathy, who I've known for 40 years and is finally in my arms!