October 31, 2016: Leider by Eisbrecher
- Nominated by 18.104.22.168.
- Pain is life. And Halloween is fun! Most unnaturally, witches, also known as bruxa, are indispensable to a well-functioning modern society which is what this song makes me think of.
Preferred Date: October 31, 2016
October 30, 2016: Here Comes The Flood by Robert Fripp
- Nominated by 22.214.171.124.
- Nominated because of the message about global warming.
October 29, 2016: This Dreadful Emptiness by Austere
- Nominated by 126.96.36.199.
- The atmosphere of this song is incredible! Every single scream and sound is perfect.
October 28, 2016: La Chansonnette by Yves Montand
- Nominated by 188.8.131.52.
- This is a beautiful song. The performance is great. The tune is lovely.
October 27, 2016: The Best Song by Jon Lajoie
- Nominated by 184.108.40.206.
- I nominated this song because it is absolutely hysterical, and makes me feel better when I am feeling down.
October 26, 2016: Big Ten Inch Record by Bull Moose Jackson
- Nominated by 220.127.116.11.
- Hilarious play on words to get it past the sensors ! Awesome saxophone (devil's instrument) that go perfectly with innuendo of the song. I am still laughing.
October 25, 2016: Give It Away by Red Hot Chili Peppers
- Nominated by Geelcat.
- Give It Away was the first hit song by one of the most successful bands of the past few decades; the Red Hot Chili Peppers. Their drummer, Chad Smith, turns 55 today and this song is a great example of both his and the band's finest work.
Preferred Date: October 25, 2016 (Chad Smith's 55th birthday)
October 24, 2016: The Singularity by Dr. Steel
- Nominated by 18.104.22.168.
- It's poignant. and valid in today's culture..and awesome.
October 23, 2016: Hearts/Wires by Deftones
- Nominated by 22.214.171.124.
- This is an amazingly versatile and evolving band for 20 years now.
October 22, 2016: You Are A Memory by Message To Bears
- Nominated by 126.96.36.199.
- It's just absolutely beautiful. The cello and violin part harmonize so well together, and the singing just enhances the meaning and emotion the music had already produced.
October 21, 2016: Le Feu by Alpha Blondy
- Nominated by 188.8.131.52.
- I nominated this song, because...av got the strong message from it
October 20, 2016: Shalom Jerusalem by Paul Wilbur
- Nominated by 184.108.40.206.
- I nominated this song, because...
The peace of Israel is paramount to me as an end time Christian, who is ceaselessly preparing for eternity and for the return of the Lord Jesus Christ, my eternal creator and powerful savior!
October 19, 2016: Walk With Me by Ken Snyder
- Nominated by 220.127.116.11.
- I nominated this song, because...it's my heart desire. It's what I want to experience with God. A constant walk with God. There's nothing as blessed as this. I can't wait to get the lyrics into my head so I won't have to sing from my phone any more. Thanks for these lyrics.
October 18, 2016: Johnny B. Goode by Chuck Berry
- Nominated by Koavf.
- It's Chuck's 90th birthday and this is one of the greatest rock songs ever written.
Preferred Date: October 18, 2016
October 17, 2016: Don't Bring Me Down by Electric Light Orchestra
- Nominated by Cubs Fan.
- The hard-rocking final track of Discovery was ELO's first song performed without the use of a string section. I've started getting into ELO's stuff through Jeff Lynne's time with the Traveling Wilburys; I think the song has aged relatively well over the past 37 years, and I can see why it remains one of their biggest hits.
October 16, 2016: Scars To Your Beautiful by Alessia Cara
- Nominated by 18.104.22.168.
- It's the purest, most honest song I've heard in years. Anyone who's struggling with anything (especially insecurity about the way they look) needs to hear this song. I heard it for the first time today, and it completely turned my day around. Just amazing.
October 15, 2016: Love/Sex by Michael Johnson
- Nominated by 22.214.171.124.
- It's an awesome, honest, raw song about emotion and lust. Lots to learn in a few words.
October 14, 2016: This Is The Day by The The
- Nominated by 126.96.36.199.
- I nominate this song because every day is The (The) Day
October 13, 2016: Drag Race Theme by RuPaul
- Nominated by Worldsokayest.
- I nominated this song, because the second season of RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars airs its finale very soon.
Preferred Date: October 13, 2016 (the second season of RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars finale)
October 12, 2016: Order My Steps by The Brooklyn Tabernacle Choir
- Nominated by 188.8.131.52.
- I nominate this song because, because beside it's excellent musical beauty, it reflects the true need of everyone on this planet, which is for God's trustworthy guidance.
October 11, 2016: Just Another Day by The Soul Stirrers
- Nominated by 184.108.40.206.
- Over 25 years ago I was in the hospital in intensive care. While I was laying on the bed with wires and hoses hooked up all over me and feeling very low, a little African-American woman came to the door and spoke to me. She said "The Lord told me to sing this song for you." I didn't really know how to respond but I managed to reply something like "Okay, go ahead." And in a quite gentle voice she sang this song to me. I wept. She just turned and walked away. A bit later I saw her walking by the door and I called out to her. I asked her if she would write down the words to the song for me. She did. I still have the little piece of notepaper with the words printed in pencil. This humble cleaning lady was God's messenger to me that day. I have never forgotten her. If I'm fortunate enough to make it to heaven, she will be one of the first persons that I look for; to hug and thank her for the great gift that she gave to me.
October 10, 2016: Power by The Temptations
- Nominated by 220.127.116.11.
- Up to date at a time where the American people will have to choose a president
October 09, 2016: Hell Or High Water by Spooky Tooth
- Nominated by 18.104.22.168.
- I think this may be the best ST tune I've ever heard...
October 08, 2016: Dry & Heavy by Burning Spear
- Nominated by 22.214.171.124.
- For all the Blackman & Woman them suffering and they still smile!! 😊
October 07, 2016: Lightning Bolt by Joel Plaskett Emergency
- Nominated by 126.96.36.199.
- Joel is halifamous, but should be worldifamous. lol
- Nominated by 188.8.131.52.
- I nominate this song because it expresses the feeling of my day!
October 05, 2016: Loop-Di-Love by J. Bastos
- Nominated by 184.108.40.206.
- It reminds me of my first vacation to another country and my first encounter with a Spanish lady.
October 04, 2016: Harbinger by Rock The SAT
- Nominated by 220.127.116.11.
- We are learning this song in class and we have a vocabulary test over it and so far it is my favorite
October 03, 2016: Deadly Beauty by Faces Without Names
- Nominated by Sunshine2000.
- I nominate this song because this song is so powerful and amazing and the words are just so moving and the song is something different from other songs