November 30, 2018: Billie Jean by Michael Jackson
- Nominated by Hornean.
- This smash hit was nominated to celebrate the 36th anniversary of MJ's breakthrough album, Thriller. This song is notable for MJ doing the moonwalk dance.
Preferred Date: November 30, 2018 (36th anniversary of the release of Thriller)
November 29, 2018: Tomorrow Is Another Day by Disney
- Nominated by 220.127.116.11.
- I nominate this song because sometimes we simply need to be reminded of the hope of another day.
November 28, 2018: I Surrender by Rainbow
- Nominated by Cubs Fan.
- Another Russ Ballard cover, it was Rainbow's highest-charting UK single. With Ritchie Blackmore shifting away from the sword and sorcery themes of band's early albums, and striving for a more commercially successful sound, this certainly does the trick. It's a good hard rock song without the heavy guitar riffs.
November 27, 2018: Trouser Freak by The Bonzo Dog Doo-Dah Band
- Nominated by MichaelAlexanderGould.
- A wacky song about a "trouser freak". One of Roger Ruskin Spear's greatest songs because of the piano and vocals. Hey hey hey!
November 26, 2018: Idaho by Caitlin Canty
- Nominated by 18.104.22.168.
- I have so many memories attached to this song. The song is beautifully sung and brilliantly composed, reflecting the heartache and bond of a couple fighting troubled times in their relationship.
November 25, 2018: The Loneliness Of The Long Distance Runner by This Routine Is Hell
- Nominated by 2A00:23C0:1179:2800:A50C:A70B:25BB:12DB.
- This song is lyrically poetic, yet sung violently and sad. Overcome the less noise of the backing track he escapes the confines of it. Leaping forth in one last bout of anguish before seeping silent dwelling on his pain until it grows to much to bear and his voice lurches forward once more without grace or beauty but with true primal rage for what he once had is lost to time.
November 24, 2018: Walkin' In N.Y. by The Manhattan Transfer
- Nominated by 22.214.171.124.
- Joyful, great to dance to, captures the fun and excitement of being with friends in New York City.
November 23, 2018: Wee Midnight Hours by Blind Willie McTell
- Nominated by 2601:243:C200:31C0:C81C:B378:4F47:59B0.
- I can't get the lyrics out of my head. Memorable lyrics and medley. An all-over great song.
November 22, 2018: Paranoia by Mind.in.a.box
- Nominated by 126.96.36.199.
- It's just badass. The song completely captures the feeling of them breaking your life.
November 21, 2018: The Will Of One by The Protomen
- Nominated by 188.8.131.52.
- The Will of One by itself sends a very powerful message about the one's duty to stand up for what's right, even if everyone else will not stand.
Preferred Date: November 21, 2018
- Nominated by 184.108.40.206.
- Just discovered this wonderful little 2 and a half minute song today, it's very magical and I hope you see the simple beauty of it too.
November 19, 2018: Got The Hots by Michael Jackson
- Nominated by 2601:902:8000:99AB:B4CE:AC5A:59DD:14B1.
- I nominated this song because it is so groovy. His vocals are on point and he really puts some feeling into it and it should have made the Thriller album 100%.
November 18, 2018: Rain by 茶太 (Chata)
- Nominated by 220.127.116.11.
- It's the rainy season and I think this is the best time to contemplate about many things in life.
November 17, 2018: The Ballad of John and Yoko by The Beatles
- Nominated by Cubs Fan.
- Unique in that it was recorded without George Harrison and Ringo Starr, it's remained a popular staple of the Beatles' catalog. When it was released, recalling the controversy of John Lennon's "more popular than Jesus" comment in 1966, several radio stations refused to play it because of the perceived sacrilegious uses of "Christ" and "crucify" in the chorus. But nonetheless, it's still three minutes of fun music.
- Nominated by Jstruslow.
- It's the voice of our generation. It's truly a beautiful statement of freedom for different mental and social disorders. Recognizing the strengths of each person regardless of social constructs.
November 15, 2018: O Come To The Altar by Elevation Worship
- Nominated by 18.104.22.168.
- It's a wonderful tune and very inspirational. Uplifting and healing. I first heard it on dvid music on YouTube performed by "Hope of Eden" and David.
November 14, 2018: Witch Image by Ghost
- Nominated by Ursuul.
- “Don’t make a deal with the devil”
Ghost has recently debuted their new album Prequelle. It’s a much more thoughtful, emotional album than is their usual, harder tenor. Many secondary songs in the backwater of great albums never get much attention, but Witch Image more completely captures the Satanic core of Ghost, while quintessentially displaying the somber tone of Prequelle, encapsulating the band’s past & present.
November 13, 2018: Jesus Was A Man by INXS
- Nominated by 22.214.171.124.
- I nominated this song 'cause it's one of my favorites by one of the biggest rock bands of the 80s and it keeps alive the legend of
November 12, 2018: Son Of A Gun by Bruce Dickinson
- Nominated by 126.96.36.199.
- To me, this song is about Jim Jones and
. He captures and exposes the evil men do while they hide behind religion.
November 11, 2018: The Dash by Scotty McCreery
- Nominated by 2601:648:8100:CC20:C17E:6998:C9B4:9C6B.
- My teacher of 3 years recently experienced the tragic death of his sweet 19 month old daughter Lily on September 11. The Dash reminds me of how such a little girl has inspired so much love with such a short life. The pain can never be taken away, but at least this song can give some solace as to her legacy.
Preferred Date: November 11, 2018 (2 month anniversary of Lily's passing)
November 10, 2018: Proud Mary by Ike & Tina Turner
- Nominated by 188.8.131.52.
- I nominated this song because it is a classic rock tune that has a great groove and feeling to it.
November 09, 2018: Jungle by X Ambassadors
- Nominated by Cubs Fan.
- Another one of those "I know that, but I don't know why" songs, I've heard it several times in various television ads. Despite not knowing the title for the longest time, it's undoubtedly one of the catchiest tunes I know.
November 08, 2018: Maria Lando by Susana Baca
- Nominated by 184.108.40.206.
- I nominate this song of the day because I loved the music, yet the minute I saw the woman that cleaned up after the young adults to whom display an ordinary day of disrespect, no understanding of hard work & getting high as they pay this sweet hard working Mexicana do her job. Probably to send the money back home so her children can go to school or help her family. It kind of broke my heart. The song hurt my heart deeply, their acts disgusted me.
November 07, 2018: Tantrum by Waterparks
- Nominated by 220.127.116.11.
- I nominated this song, because I think it is lyrically genius! I really like the vocals and lyrics and honestly it's my new favorite song!
November 06, 2018: Jasmine by 牧野由依 (Yui Makino)
- Nominated by Suika999.
- I nominate this song because it's relatively easy to sing, and sounds really pretty!
November 05, 2018: Four Out Of Five by Arctic Monkeys
- Nominated by 18.104.22.168.
- It's fun and imaginative, with lyrics that tell a story in and of themselves (no video required)
November 04, 2018: Letting Go by Krys Talk
- Nominated by JustLeafy.
- I nominated this song because it is so special to me. It is a beautiful song that made me reduce my stress. It is one of the best underrated songs to exist.
November 03, 2018: Blue Eyes by Elton John
- Nominated by 22.214.171.124.
- My fiancé has blue eyes, and I will have to sing it to him on our wedding day, if my knees will hold me up.
November 02, 2018: Smash The Wobble Board by Midnight Oil
- Nominated by 126.96.36.199.
- I nominate this song because it just sounds great! Fabulous guitar by masters Jim Moginie and Martin Rotsey. So beautiful and unique - I believe Jim is singing, enchanting!
November 01, 2018: Wilde Rose by Faun
- Nominated by 188.8.131.52.
- I nominated this song because I love it so much and it's just a beautiful song. It's so calming.