November 30, 2017: Kiev by Renaissance
- Nominated by Kata2d.
- The piano and Annie's voice is sweeter than crème brûlée.
Preferred Date: November 30, 2017 (Daily Adventures)
November 29, 2017: Good Goodbye by One Ok Rock
- Nominated by 126.96.36.199.
- Literally one of the most beautiful songs I know. This song heals me when I feel hurt.
November 28, 2017: Golden by Lady Antebellum
- Nominated by 188.8.131.52.
- My friend Bethany loves that song, it's a fun song for her. Also because I love Lady Antebellum.
November 27, 2017: Sacred Cow by Diesel
- Nominated by 184.108.40.206.
- It's got a really good guitar riff and is by my favourite artist.
November 26, 2017: Don't Fall In Love With Me by Fabienne Delsol
- Nominated by 220.127.116.11.
- It is soooooo good! And most have probably never heard of it, or the artist!
November 25, 2017: Don't Let Me Go by LyricWiki:Lists/Shrek
- Nominated by Jedibookwizard.
- I nominated this song because it (in my opinion) is the best song in the whole musical. And Daniel Breaker is perfect for singing it.
November 24, 2017: Drinkin' Problem by Midland
- Nominated by 18.104.22.168.
- Great smart song, rhythm, chorus. Traditional sound on a song that reflects both sides of a tough topic... Brilliant!
November 23, 2017: Fire And Fury by Skillet
- Nominated by 22.214.171.124.
- I nominate this song because when I listen to it, I fill up with special joy, and I want this to become the song of the day because I think people will have the same joy that I feel
Preferred Date: November 23, 2017 (birthday)
November 22, 2017: Rosemary by Scott Walker
- Nominated by 126.96.36.199.
- Beautiful, sad words. We all feel lonely sometimes. Many people have only memories of the good times.
November 21, 2017: Zig Zaggity Woop Woop, Part 1 by Big Bad Voodoo Daddy
- Nominated by 188.8.131.52.
- I nominate this song because it's funny and makes listeners smile, and on this second Tuesday of July it feels fine.
November 20, 2017: Disenchanted by My Chemical Romance
- Nominated by Sapphirefortheangeloficegays2127.
- It's amazing and soulful and yes, the lyrics mean a lot to me and it's amazing
Preferred Date: November 20, 2017 (my bday)
November 19, 2017: Mile Sur Mera Tumhara by Doordarshan
- Nominated by 184.108.40.206.
- This is a very special and unique song of national integration as it shows India as the best example of the theme "Unity In Diversity".
November 18, 2017: To Da River by T-Bone
- Nominated by 220.127.116.11.
- I really like this song and I listen to it everyday. It is inspirational
Preferred Date: November 18, 2017 (birthday)
November 17, 2017: Together Forever by Rick Astley
- Nominated by Hornean.
- This song is nominated for the 30th anniversary of Rick's debut album, Whenever You Need Somebody. It is Rick's 2nd and last #1 hit on the pop charts
November 16, 2017: Blå Brigader by Ultima Thule
- Nominated by 18.104.22.168.
- It's such a heart warming song and, when I grew up, the first time my dad played this song for me I knew I loved it and that I was never gonna get tired of it
Preferred Date: November 16, 2017 (385th anniversary of )
- Nominated by 22.214.171.124.
- It is a very cool song, I like how the beat and tune of the song goes. Greatest of the great tracks!
November 14, 2017: Pop Goes The Weasel by Barney
- Nominated by 126.96.36.199.
- I nominated this song because when my son was an infant, we watched Barney and Friends together, sometimes very late at night. My son is now a teenager and it's nostalgic.
November 13, 2017: Pelgrimsgebed by Amanda Strydom
- Nominated by 188.8.131.52.
- Powerful words, a beautiful voice with soul. You can listen to this prayer every day...
November 12, 2017: Raining Blood by Slayer
- Nominated by 184.108.40.206.
- We bleed for our paychecks, sometimes it's nice to cut loose, shake off the work day and reign our own lives at home where we are free.
November 11, 2017: In Canada by Chris Hadfield
- Nominated by 220.127.116.11.
- It was Canada's 150th on July 1, 2017 and this song is catchy, down-to-earth and speaks to the traditions and experiences of many Canadians and what makes Canada special and different. It sure resonates with you eh? And apologies in advance if you found this post offensive for any reason whatsoever! Stompin' Tom would approve!
November 10, 2017: Sane by Fear Of Men
- Nominated by 18.104.22.168.
- Very deep and poignant lyrics... this is a song written by someone with a fresh outlook and a new perspective on love.
November 09, 2017: A Hundred Suns by Boom Boom Satellites
- Nominated by 22.214.171.124.
- I nominated this song because it means a lot to me
November 08, 2017: 9,999,999 Tears by Razzy Bailey
- Nominated by 126.96.36.199.
- It was always on the radio in the 60s and was my favorite...
November 07, 2017: I Forgot To Live Today by Hank Locklin
- Nominated by 188.8.131.52.
- Straight from many hearts. More should listen and think I have.
November 06, 2017: Hallelujah by Pentatonix
- Nominated by 184.108.40.206.
- I nominated this song because it has got an amazing pleasant harmony <3 And it's Pentatonix, one of the best a cappella groups on the earth!
November 05, 2017: Hold Me For A While by Rednex
- Nominated by 220.127.116.11.
- I nominated this song because this an immensely powerful ballad, even more powerful once you realize it's from the band that's mainly known for the silly country song Cotton Eye Joe!
November 04, 2017: Midnight, The Stars, And You by Al Bowlly
- Nominated by 18.104.22.168.
- It encapsulates the rhythm melody and sentiment of what was real music, now alas but a wistful and nostalgic memory.
November 03, 2017: Lover's Wreck by Gaelic Storm
- Nominated by 22.214.171.124.
- I nominate this song because I love the lyrics and the melody. Gaelic Storm is a wonderful band.
- Nominated by 126.96.36.199.
- This song has a wonderful Monday-"rescue me"-kind of vibe! Sevendust has been kicking butt for over twenty years and doesn't get nearly the recognition they deserve. One of the most underrated bands out there, no doubt about it.
November 01, 2017: Tabloid Junkie by Michael Jackson
- Nominated by 188.8.131.52.
- I nominated this song because it is woefully underrated and its lyrics hold stark relevance even in today's world.