November 30, 2016: Whatever's Going On by The Special Goodness
- Nominated by 18.104.22.168.
- I don't know any better song (: Perfect in meaning and melody.
November 29, 2016: I Will Be Your Friend by Happy Monster Band
- Nominated by 22.214.171.124.
- I nominated this song, because... it makes feel happy and know that I have friends who cares for me
November 28, 2016: Million Reasons by Lady Gaga
- Nominated by 126.96.36.199.
- This the best, the lyrics inside you can change of all the ultimate feeling that you promove for that person, it means to your family, friend or someone that you catch the feeling
November 27, 2016: Let It Go by Idina Menzel
- Nominated by Hornean.
- This song was nominated for the 3rd anniversary of Disney's highest grossing animated film, "Frozen". This is Disney's first Top 10 hit since "Colors of the Wind" from Pocahontas which was performed by Vanessa Williams. However it is the first song performed during the movie and not in the credits to be in the Top 10.
Preferred Date: November 27, 2016 (3rd anniversary of 'Frozen')
November 26, 2016: West Coast Man by Mike Lindup
- Nominated by 188.8.131.52.
- This beautiful song strikes a chord with anyone who listens, sit back, enjoy and unwind :)
November 25, 2016: Speak For Me by John Mayer
- Nominated by 184.108.40.206.
- The message is so relevant to today's media. It speaks to me.
November 24, 2016: Where Roses Grow by Resurrection Band
- Nominated by 220.127.116.11.
- I think Resurrection Band's song "Where the Roses Grow" is positive and would be a really good song of the day.
I just discovered this band while looking for my favorite kind of music, the blues. This band has been around for a while, that proves they live what they sing about. Christian blues/rock impressive lyrics, loud and proud of who they sing about. Their God given talent acknowledged as they encourage the audience to stay the course that leads to an eternity of rewards. These days people are troubled like never before and hopelessness seems to rule. Then comes the Resurrection Band reminding us Hope is a blues song away.
He is with us and He can not fail. Jesus is Lord, the Lord God.
November 23, 2016: Ring Of Fire by Johnny Cash
- Nominated by 18.104.22.168.
- It's simply great throughout the times, it's pure Cash :)
November 22, 2016: Proverb by Steve Reich
- Nominated by 22.214.171.124.
- This is a beautiful song that not only speaks to the heart but touches the soul of every listener
November 21, 2016: For Whom the Bell Tolls by Metallica
- Nominated by Cubs Fan.
- With lyrics inspired by the Ernest Hemingway novel of the same name, the third track from Ride the Lightning is becoming one of my faves. I first got into it through an MLB ad (see it here) in which Oakland A's pitcher Sean Doolittle, who uses the song as his entrance music, throws pitches at a bell set up at home plate in an attempt to duplicate the sound of the opening bell toll. Though I've never really been into thrash metal, Metallica does it in a way that I can find bearable.
November 20, 2016: Lisa by Rusty Wier
- Nominated by 126.96.36.199.
- Took 7 months to hear the song, now lyrics to go with would be nice
November 19, 2016: Walking In The Air by Chloë Agnew
- Nominated by 188.8.131.52.
- It is a very beautiful song and is a part of a lesser known genre of music that doesn't get as much attention as it deserves.
November 18, 2016: How Can I Ease The Pain by Lisa Fischer
- Nominated by 184.108.40.206.
- I nominated this song, because it calms me when I'm in pain
November 17, 2016: Old Man At The Mill by Ian Matthews
- Nominated by 220.127.116.11.
- I've seen Ian Matthews play, I heard the song played many years ago by Arizona Smoke Review, I was pleased to hear it last night on the Radio 2 Folk Show.
November 16, 2016: Βios by Hiroyuki Sawano
- Nominated by 18.104.22.168.
- I nominated this song because it is really good and I love the dynamics in it.
November 15, 2016: Don't Waste Your Life by Lecrae
- Nominated by 22.214.171.124.
- It's great for Christians and others on the fence for Christianity
November 14, 2016: Heathens by Twenty One Pilots
- Nominated by Minniebella.
- It's cool and I love the movie it's in and a lot of people like it too and I listen to it all the time
November 13, 2016: Look How Far We've Come by Imagine Dragons
- Nominated by 126.96.36.199.
- Dan and Phil have come so far, from being nobodies on the internet to having millions of fans that genuinely love them.
November 12, 2016: Peaceful Easy Feeling by Eagles
- Nominated by Hornean.
- This song was nominated to pay tribute to former lead singer Glenn Frey, who passed away on Jan. 18 due to pneumonia.
November 11, 2016: An Endless Tale by 和田光司 (Kouji Wada)
- Nominated by Hornean.
- This song is nominated to pay tribute to Kouji Wada who passed away six months earlier due to laryngeal cancer.
November 10, 2016: Let's Go Crazy by Prince
- Nominated by Hornean.
- This song is nominated to pay tribute to Prince who passed away 6 months earlier of fentanyl overdose.
November 09, 2016: Liesense Fi Kill by Linton Kwesi Johnson
- Nominated by 188.8.131.52.
- Maximum relevance!!! Change the Names but the "game" is still the same!!!
November 08, 2016: You're The Man by Marvin Gaye
- Nominated by 184.108.40.206.
- Timelessness of this song and its relevance is sad commentary to what little power black men see their lives having to make choices only to endure more of the same haplessness their VOTE promises to change. Education, they're told will mean greater opportunities for change. This is all just a cycle of bullshit they feed us to keep the peace. The truth is if they can't own us, they don't want us around.
Preferred Date: November 8, 2016 (Election Day)
- Nominated by 220.127.116.11.
- Nomino a esta canción por traer recuerdos de músicas pasadas, cuando la instrumentación y una buena voz eran importantes
November 06, 2016: Shekinah by Jaye Thomas
- Nominated by 18.104.22.168.
- We sang this song at our church a few weeks ago. It was my first time to hear this beautiful song. The Glory of the Lord came down in such a powerful way. Lives were touched & changed. I love this song now!
November 05, 2016: Shadowsphere by Sopor Aeternus
- Nominated by 22.214.171.124.
- It is an amazing piece of art. It's very emotional and sad but it shouldn't surprise anyone because it was written by Anna-Varney Cantodea. Todeswunsch - Sous le Soleil de Saturne is one of my favourite albums of all time.
- Nominated by 126.96.36.199.
- It's about a GSD, and Terry Kath was brilliant. Gone too soon!
November 03, 2016: Hardcore Country by Mickie James
- Nominated by 188.8.131.52.
- I nominated this song because Mickie James rocks and the song is so catchy
November 02, 2016: Astronaut Barbecue Party by Regurgitator
- Nominated by Johnfrombluff.
- It's incredibly soothing, perfect after, or during, a stressful day.
November 01, 2016: Already Yesterday by The Church
- Nominated by 184.108.40.206.
- I nominate this song as it is a classic tune by a quintessential Aussie band.