November 30, 2014: by
- Nominated by 220.127.116.11.
- Its so good! It just makes me so happy everytime I listen to it. I especially love the end of the song. It makes me think of a time when i was in love, so long ago..... This song brings back memories and is important to me. That is why i have nominated it as song of the day.
November 29, 2014: by
- Nominated by 18.104.22.168.
- I nominated this song because... it is awesome. It is so full of power metal goodness and perfect harmonies that my head wants to explode.
November 28, 2014: by
- Nominated by Bryd0.
- Considering that racists, homophobes and other undesirable people are indeed scum of the earth, this song really made my day and this is why I'm featuring it. For a bonus, the band contains the same guy that is of Project Pitchfork which makes it better.
November 27, 2014: by
- Nominated by 22.214.171.124.
- it inspires my soul. even much when I think of the loss of Dr Myles Munroe and his wife and all others who were on the plane
November 26, 2014: by
- Nominated by 126.96.36.199.
- I nominated this song because it has beautiful lyrics and Cristina has the most sultry voices I have ever heard. What a wonderful sound.
November 25, 2014: by
- Nominated by KingoRichie1990.
- Exquisite vocal performance. Heartfelt and deeply emotional lyrics. It's a fantastic piece of music.
November 24, 2014: by
- Nominated by 188.8.131.52.
- Clever dreamy, poetic, and explicit lyrics. A great entertaining song to listen to as well.
November 23, 2014: by
- Nominated by 184.108.40.206.
- True in light of ISIS murders on news November 23, 2014
Preferred Date: November 23, 2014 (Murder of Syrians by ISIS)
November 22, 2014: by
- Nominated by 220.127.116.11.
- This song is how people feel when others don't support thier relationship
November 21, 2014: by
- Nominated by 18.104.22.168.
- I nominated this song because One Direction is my life. They're music has helped me get through thick and thin patches in my life. I LOVE YOU ONE DIRECTION!!!!!
November 20, 2014: by
- Nominated by Tysunae.
- I nominated this song because before a couple of weeks ago, I had not even heard this song, and would not recognize the singer as Shimon Moore, the singer of Sick Puppies at the time, if the song was played on the radio. Recently the band has since lost Shim and Emma and Mark are now on their own. As the lyrics say, "Time will pass and you will corrode. You will not know which is the road or journey you're supposed to take," which I imagine must be what Shimon is feeling. Considering the lyrics in some of the songs by Sick Puppies (namely Pitiful and You're Going Down), I was surprised when people were surprised that Shimon was occasionally arrogant. It is for this reason that I give him sympathy; solely because nobody else will, and I know what that feels like. It has since become one of my favorite songs of all time and believe it should be shared so that perhaps someone else could share the same, or similar, story to me.
Preferred Date: November 20, 2014 (One month anniversary of Sick Puppies splitting up)
November 19, 2014: by
- Nominated by ProfessorTofty.
- This fun song from the movie "Men in Black 3" was a number one hit. Let's take the Song of the Day back in time with this song.
November 18, 2014: by
- Nominated by Patzilla777.
- It's a strong opener to an even stronger album. Amaranthe have always had a unique style, and this song proves it.
November 17, 2014: by
- Nominated by Bryd0.
- While being stuck where I am, this springs to mind. Simply because city life is nothing but misery and confusion and what's described in it is pretty accurate to me. So really for the city that I'm in which I hate: I don't need it.
November 16, 2014: by
- Nominated by AcePhoenix 007.
- Comedy hip hop at its finest right here. One of Eminem's best hits and a staple in the hip hop genre. The accompanying video makes it even more funny. It uses a great amount of humor and has a lot hilarious scenes, just like a lot of other Eminem music videos. One of many Eminem classics and one of his best ever.
November 15, 2014: by
- Nominated by 22.214.171.124.
- I had learned it first when I was a high school sophomore, and I had never heard it again, until I hit Google. Very enjoyable after all these years.
November 14, 2014: by
- Nominated by 126.96.36.199.
- I nominate this song because it has been there for me when no one and nothing else was. It gives me hope and inspiration. Plus, it's good to the ears too.
November 13, 2014: by
- Nominated by 188.8.131.52.
- I nominate this song because it is a fun-filled loving song. It will pick up the lowest of spirits. Makes you feel like having some fun!
November 12, 2014: by
- Nominated by 184.108.40.206.
- I nominate this song because it is simply beautiful and makes me fall in love with love again.
November 11, 2014: by
- Nominated by Bryd0.
- One of the darkest songs I have ever heard, despite its somewhat edgy lyrics. That's my sole reason of wanting this nominated.
November 10, 2014: by
- Nominated by 220.127.116.11.
- This song is so nice! Lana Del Rey's voice indulges me. I think everybody will like this song.
November 09, 2014: by
- Nominated by Proganthony.
- This song is about the struggles one faces when growing up, and it has helped me a lot in hard moments. It also became a sort of running joke between me and singer Heather Findlay because she once promised to dedicate this song to me during one of the concerts, and in the past 10 years she always apologised after the show for forgetting the dedication (even though I also say she doesn't have to). But it shows what a lovely woman Heather is. No wonder she played the part of "Love" on Ayreon's "The Human Equation".
November 08, 2014: by
- Nominated by 18.104.22.168.
- I nominate this song because it reminds the world of the values that society has forgotten.
November 07, 2014: by
- Nominated by 22.214.171.124.
- It Brings back memories, er... sorta. In actuality, it describes all the reason why one should NOT use recreational drugs
November 06, 2014: by
- Nominated by Lovato X.
- I nominate this for the song of the day because it is a wonderful song about anything but herself, but staying true to what she is.
November 05, 2014: by
- Nominated by 126.96.36.199.
- because, it's The Cars! They fit perfectly between the end of disco and the beginning of the 80's.
November 01, 2014: by
- Nominated by 188.8.131.52.
- It truly shows how a mom feels towards children who always show love and are kind and show faith.
enough to make a mom proud!
- I have chosen this song as Mom and Son dance son's wedding in two weeks.