May 31, 2017: Unholy Warcry by Rhapsody Of Fire
- Nominated by 126.96.36.199.
- I nominated this song because it's pretty epic and it tells an awesome high fantasy story
May 30, 2017: While He Still Knows Who I Am by Kenny Chesney
- Nominated by Hsanders1.
- It is an amazing song with a really good message that you should love your family because you never know how much time you have with them.
May 29, 2017: Magnum Maid by Rose Tattoo
- Nominated by 188.8.131.52.
- The .44 Magnum, for decades the most powerful handgun in the world. Many a man, good and bad, was laid to rest in front of this hand-held artillery weapon. I cherish mine, and love to feel her incredible power controlled in my firm grip, and steady aim. I shall fear no evil.
May 28, 2017: She's The One by Roy Harper
- Nominated by 184.108.40.206.
- It was Colin's favourite Roy Harper song. Sadly today (February 25, 2017) I found out that he has just died. RIP my good friend.
May 27, 2017: One Trick Pony by Deadmau5
- Nominated by 220.127.116.11.
- White female rapping in a deadmau5 song. Fast bombardment of rapping, so fast the lyricswikia isn't even correct.
May 26, 2017: I'm Always Here by Jimi Jamison
- Nominated by Hornean.
- This theme song from the TV show, "Baywatch" is nominated for the date of the movie based on the TV series.
Preferred Date: May 25, 2017 (The release date for the film, "Baywatch".)
- Nominated by 18.104.22.168.
- It frigging ROCKS, yet it's wholly about melting metal. (Ok, yes. There is an undercurrent theme, but as a fellow misanthrope, screw you.) This song rips!
May 24, 2017: I'm A Feminist, You're Still A Whore by Kate Nash
- Nominated by 22.214.171.124.
- I nominated this song because it's amazing and Kate Nash's use of rhyme and tune musically is phenomenal
May 23, 2017: Easy by The Oak Ridge Boys
- Nominated by 126.96.36.199.
- I've loved it ever since it was written, it is my wife and my song. Nominating this song in celebration of the 50th wedding anniversary with my wife, on February 23, 2017.
May 22, 2017: All Things You Are by Eric Johnson
- Nominated by 188.8.131.52.
- This song is just an amazing work of art by one of the greatest guitarists alive. It's not often that artists of this caliber release music this pure and beautiful.
May 21, 2017: The Ross Perot Guide To Answering Embarrassing Questions by Arlo Guthrie & Pete Seeger
- Nominated by 184.108.40.206.
- The message and lyrics perfectly reflect the struggle within the media crisis of today's political climate. It also perfectly describes the everyday behavior shown by the current resident living in our embarrassed White House.
May 20, 2017: Guarina by Pablo Milanés
- Nominated by 220.127.116.11.
- Because it reminded me on a spring afternoon of the Taína princess of the 16th Century
Preferred Date: May 20, 2017 (115th anniversay of the Cuban republic)
May 19, 2017: I Came To Believe by Johnny Cash
- Nominated by 18.104.22.168.
- A great song that was re-released on Cash's previously unreleased studio album "Out Among the Stars".
May 18, 2017: Stanley Park by Aoife O'Donovan
- Nominated by 22.214.171.124.
- It's impossibly beautiful and speaks to the despair of being buffeted by the elements, whether they be nature or men.
May 17, 2017: Dance Upon This Earth by The Burns Sisters
- Nominated by 126.96.36.199.
- I nominate this song in memory of Carl Wade and Barbra Schaefer of Sarasota, FL.
May 16, 2017: Butterfly Effect by Assemblage 23
- Nominated by 188.8.131.52.
- Electronical, awesome voice and beats, just A23 and Tom Shear
May 15, 2017: Seek & Destroy by Metallica
- Nominated by Cubs Fan.
- One of the "big four" thrash metal bands of the '80s, along with Anthrax, Megadeth, and Slayer, Metallica tore onto the scene with their debut album in 1983. The penultimate track is one of the quintessential songs of the genre and, compared to other Metallica songs, I think the speed of Kirk Hammett's guitar playing remained unrivaled until "Master of Puppets". The song might run seven minutes long, but it's worth every second.
May 14, 2017: Kaho Na Kaho by Amir Jamal
- Nominated by 184.108.40.206.
- I nominated this song, because I just love this song, and the Arabic part is damn awesome
May 13, 2017: Beautiful Mess by Kristian Kostov
- Nominated by Elizabeth Georgeos.
- I nominate this song because it is Bulgaria's entry in Eurovision 2017. Bulgaria should win Eurovision Song Contest this year ^_^
Preferred Date: May 13, 2017
May 12, 2017: I've Got A Dog And My Dog's Name Is Cat by Barry Louis Polisar
- Nominated by 220.127.116.11.
- It's a good song. This guy must be really clever to come up with such fantastic lyrics.
May 11, 2017: Everybody Knows About My Good Thing (Pt. 1) by Little Johnny Taylor
- Nominated by 18.104.22.168.
- Great tune... got to hear it... thanks to the great Rolling Stones
May 10, 2017: Broomstick Cowboy by Bobby Goldsboro
- Nominated by 22.214.171.124.
- Heard last night on Supernatural. Thought it was sweet emphasizing the purity of childhood. Dean had lost his memory as if he had Alzheimer's and the weight of adulthood and his life choices as a hunter of supernatural monsters was lifted from his soul leaving a gentle innocence. As I read the lyrics I realized how sad the burdens of adulthood can be. This song has an excellent blend of joy and sadness.
May 09, 2017: The Longest Time by Billy Joel
- Nominated by Cubs Fan.
- A throwback to '50s doo-wop, it's been one of Billy Joel's biggest hits for more than thirty years. And as great a songwriter as he is, it's even more impressive that the song is all him, with no backing band; the bass guitar and the snare drum, all the vocals, the finger snaps, everything. I've been aware of Billy in passing, but only really getting into him within the past year or so. It's definitely one of my favorites to sing along with.
Preferred Date: May 9, 2017 (Billy Joel's birthday)
May 08, 2017: What's This? by Fall Out Boy
- Nominated by 126.96.36.199.
- It's so nice and makes me feel really happy for some reason! :)
May 07, 2017: There's A River by Steve Winwood
- Nominated by 188.8.131.52.
- This song is quintessential Steve, emotion matching the lyrics.
May 06, 2017: The Thousand And One Nights by Gabin
- Nominated by 184.108.40.206.
- It is by far the most harmonic, melodic tune that I've heard this year (2017)
May 05, 2017: Heaven's Wake by True Story
- Nominated by 220.127.116.11.
- I nominated this song, because it's absolutely a curate about the love of God for us.
May 04, 2017: Not Your Kind Of People by Garbage
- Nominated by 18.104.22.168.
- It fits what is going on in the US right now, plus Garbage is a great band and this is one their finest.
May 03, 2017: Black & Gold by Sivert Høyem
- Nominated by 22.214.171.124.
- One of the great musical introductions to a great television series, Occupied.
May 02, 2017: Murder Mitten by I See Stars
- Nominated by Patzilla777.
- Electronics and metalcore have never been merged so seamlessly
May 01, 2017: I Still Have A Praise Inside Of Me by The Georgia Mass Choir
- Nominated by 126.96.36.199.
- I nominate this song because it is a testament to the pain that has plagued my life from birth to the present time. But I still have praise inside of me. Hallelujah to God be the Glory I still standing. Thank you Jesus.