June 30, 2014: by
- Nominated by 184.108.40.206.
- This is a beautiful song written by Tom Jobim. In this version, Astrud Gilberto sings it with a haunting, melancholy sweetness.
June 29, 2014: by
- Nominated by 220.127.116.11.
- I nominate this song because it seems to only get more significant as events proceed in this world.
June 28, 2014: by
- Nominated by ArianatorBeingOkay&Ready.
- It's such an inspirational song about how when God comes, we'll be taken by surprise.
June 27, 2014: by
- Nominated by BetaMaster64.
- The reason I am nominating this song is because "Other Girls" is one of those songs often overlooked by the vast majority of the public, although the talent shown by the band is absolutely outstanding.
June 26, 2014: by
- Nominated by 18.104.22.168.
- I think this is a fun song to sing. It is a tongue twister if you go fast. My sweet mom used to sing it to me. She sang it again yesterday on Father's Day, and my family couldn't get over the fact that she still knows every single word!
June 25, 2014: by
- Nominated by WilliamLazycat.
- This is in my opinion one of the top three best Michael Jackson songs. I love everything about it. In loving memory of the King of Pop.
Preferred Date: June 25, 2014 (5th Anniversary of Michael Jackson's Death)
June 24, 2014: by
- Nominated by 22.214.171.124.
- This song is a good one to remember for Father's Day weekend. I Corinthians 13 is the famous love chapter that tells us specifically what love is. June 15th is the day to celebrate it. This song helps.
June 23, 2014: by
- Nominated by Iamvincentliu.
- After watching movie, I think this is a perfect song, not just for the movie, but also myself. I am currently away from my family, and my special friend, so the lyrics means a lot to me. Even though we are apart, we still see the same sky. The world isn't that big after all.
June 22, 2014: by
- Nominated by 126.96.36.199.
- It's an amazing song that tells a story of exploration without the need of material possessions
June 21, 2014: by
- Nominated by 188.8.131.52.
- I nominated this song because it reminds me of how the Lord is kind to those who are suffering.
June 20, 2014: by
- Nominated by 184.108.40.206.
- I just got back from a cruise and all the way through it this was going through my head.
June 19, 2014: by
- Nominated by 220.127.116.11.
- I nominated this song, because it's a beautiful song about a less than beautiful thing. It's so beautiful and Dan's voice along with the beautiful sounds made by my favorite band.
Preferred Date: June 19, 2014
June 18, 2014: by
- Nominated by 18.104.22.168.
- I nominate this song because it's beautiful....it's my first time to hear the it while searching for love songs ,and i didn't recognized who was the singer, well... congratulations! it's really a very nice song.
June 14, 2014: by
- Nominated by The loveable tat, THE_GMoD. :3.
- Wastelands is a brand new song from Linkin Park that truly shows how the band has evolved and how they are able to produce a sound that was so usual to them 10 years ago, just as well today. The tracks truly shows the growth of the band as a whole and has a lot of throwbacks to the past while still feeling like the present.
June 13, 2014: by
- Nominated by 22.214.171.124.
- I think the song tries to tell the story of what we go through when we lose someone we truly love and the importance of accepting the fact and moving on. It actually says exactly what I've gone and still going through.
June 12, 2014: by
- Nominated by 126.96.36.199.
- I nominate the song because hearing it instantly puts you in a great mood and can feel Michael Jackson's heart-gripping, magical music presence.
June 11, 2014: by
- Nominated by 188.8.131.52.
- I nominated this song because the classics need to be recognized and appreciated as well. This brings back class and a simple kind of happiness to music. No auto tune, no trap beats - just swing.
June 10, 2014: by
- Nominated by Cubs Fan.
- I've never been a
fan, but I've recently gotten into the song through the musical Rock of Ages. With the pounding music and 's distinctive voice, it's definitely one of the quintessential heavy metal headbanger anthems. Rock on!!
June 09, 2014: by
- Nominated by WilliamLazycat.
- Breakaway is one of the first songs I can remember listening to. I grew up with this song and it has been a great inspiration to me over the years.
June 08, 2014: by
- Nominated by 184.108.40.206.
- I nominated this song because it has a great mix between two fantastic artists. With Grouplove and Andy Hull from Manchester Orchestra it just sounds fantastic.
June 07, 2014: by
- Nominated by 220.127.116.11.
- Great song with creative lyrics that really captures your attention and makes you think about the meaning for a few moments and I can't help but sing along
June 06, 2014: by
- Nominated by 18.104.22.168.
- I nominated this song because the lyrics are deep. They have double meanings made for you to interpret.
June 05, 2014: by
- Nominated by FokkerTISM.
- One of Tlot Tlot's strongest songs so far, it is a really hard song that will get you rocking out like no other. It has great keyboard work in the verses.
June 04, 2014: by
- Nominated by TopherGopher.
- Lorde, real name Ella Maria Lani Yelich-O'Connor (quite a mouthful), is something quite different from normal pop singers. Based on the way that she sings, you'd hardly guess that she is only 16. In her debut album, Pure Heroine, she takes many different different sounds. Royals, her most popular song at the moment, addresses how society is obsessed with consumerism. In Glory and Gore, my personal favorite by her, refers to how people are so obsessed with violence (seen a PG-13 movie lately?) and meanwhile refers to the gladiators of Ancient Rome. With its rockish-electronic background near the chorus, it is very appealing to the ears.
June 03, 2014: by
- Nominated by TopherGopher.
- Avicii has hit a gold mine in 2013, and has a fresh pick. Rather than the mostly club-oriented ways of "Levels", Tim Bergling collaborates with country singer Dan Tyminski to bring a song that people of many different genres would agree on.
June 02, 2014: by
- Nominated by SPIRAL.
- I nominated this song because six years ago, Trip Lee released the 20/20 album. It's the same year that Lecrae's Rebel album came out, and that year marked a major change and helped to shape Christian hip hop into what it is today.
June 01, 2014: by
- Nominated by Avril-Wish.
- Because this song was the return of Christina and deserves an honor to others. It was the last single from the soundtrack of