December 31, 2016: Part Of Me, Part Of You by Glenn Frey
- Nominated by Hornean.
- This is song is nominated not only to pay tribute to Glenn Frey who died on Jan. 18, but also the film the song was played in, Thelma and Louise, which celebrated its 25th anniversary. This song was also used in "NBA Jam Session" as a montage to Magic Johnson and Larry Bird.
December 30, 2016: I Begin Again by Jai McDowall
- Nominated by 18.104.22.168.
- It's a very good and very cleverly written crossover song
December 29, 2016: America Again by Carman
- Nominated by 22.214.171.124.
- It fits with the new President-elect. I believe that our new president is God ordained!
December 28, 2016: Tell Me by Carrollton
- Nominated by 126.96.36.199.
- I nominate this song because I can't listen to it without getting emotional!
December 27, 2016: Raabta (Kehte Hain Khuda Ne) by Shreya Ghoshal
- Nominated by 188.8.131.52.
- It's too amazing. This song is all about the true love. I feel this song it's tooooooooooo amazing. I love this song from my heart.💑💑❤👄💋👍👌👏
December 26, 2016: A Kiss To Build A Dream On by Louis Armstrong
- Nominated by 184.108.40.206.
- It reminds me of my lovely wife and the time we spent together. Romance shall never die!
December 25, 2016: Do They Know It's Christmas? by Band Aid
- Nominated by Hornean.
- Other than being a Christmas song, this is also a charity song in response to the famine in Ethiopia. It was followed by "We Are The World" in America.
Preferred Date: December 25, 2016 (Christmas Day)
December 24, 2016: Saviour's Day by Cliff Richard
- Nominated by Hornean.
- Although the song was titled "Savior's Day", it actually means Christmas Day, not the holiday in Islam. This Christmas song peaked at #1 on the UK Singles Chart.
Preferred Date: December 24, 2016 (Christmas Eve)
December 23, 2016: Santa Must Be Polish by Bobby Vinton
- Nominated by 220.127.116.11.
- After a horrible weekend I heard it on the radio and the polka beat was so happy and lively it made me feel actually cheerful thinking about my Mother and her family and how special Christmas Eve and our Polish culture always was. I just had to hear it again on my laptop. Love Bobby Vinton and do not hear him at all anymore on the radio. It's a shame. More Bobby Vinton oldies!!!
- Nominated by 18.104.22.168.
- I love it! For six years I'm searching for the title and lyric. At last one of my Japanese friend translate it for me. btw, I'm Malaysian :D
December 21, 2016: Step Into Christmas by Elton John
- Nominated by 22.214.171.124.
- It's a great song for the Holiday season. Cheers everyone!!
December 20, 2016: Eevil Stöö Matkaan Jo Käy by Eevil Stöö
- Nominated by 126.96.36.199.
- Well.. it's a great Christmas rap and because Christmas is coming soon I think it would be a good choice for song of the day
Preferred Date: December 20, 2016 (11th anniversary of the track)
December 19, 2016: In Between by Judy Garland
- Nominated by 188.8.131.52.
- I love her voice when she sings and talks. It's magic. She is my Goddess.
December 18, 2016: Little Boy by Satellites
- Nominated by 184.108.40.206.
- I nominated this song for the International Migrants Day.
Preferred Date: December 18, 2016
December 17, 2016: Heaven On My Mind by The Brooklyn Tabernacle Choir
- Nominated by 220.127.116.11.
- I nominated this song, because it has really revived my spirit this day....
December 16, 2016: Jerusalem by The Hoppers
- Nominated by 18.104.22.168.
- I nominated this song, because it inspires my heart to look forward to that great day and that new Jerusalem
December 15, 2016: Be Thou My Vision by Phil Keaggy
- Nominated by 22.214.171.124.
- This song speaks to me every time I hear it. This is a beautiful awesome rendition of this classic. It is a wonderful way to enter into worship and also drop your concerns at God's feet, knowing he will be standing there to take on the battle with us and pick us up.
December 14, 2016: Lost In The Flood by Bruce Springsteen
- Nominated by Spirtbrat.
- Especially good poetry from a bygone age. Every scene is a metaphor which is fully applicable to this day.
December 13, 2016: Sinner's Prayer by Lady Gaga
- Nominated by 126.96.36.199.
- It makes you feel like through time where the western time keep static and the entire album tells a pure, honest and whole-souled story
December 12, 2016: Someday We'll Go All The Way by Eddie Vedder
- Nominated by 188.8.131.52.
- World champion Cubs win after 108 years of waiting!!!
December 11, 2016: Breezin' by George Benson
- Nominated by 184.108.40.206.
- This song just makes me happy every time I hear it!
December 10, 2016: Blonde Solid by The Tragically Hip
- Nominated by 220.127.116.11.
- Gord Downie - The Hip are pure, creative, writing, performing artist/geniuses I'm thinking this was written for his Flame (wife now) Love it!
December 09, 2016: So Sind Wir by Kategorie C
- Nominated by 18.104.22.168.
- Weil der Song nen geilen Flow hat und mich jeden Tag in der großen Pause begleitet ihr lows
December 08, 2016: The Transit Of Venus Across The Sun by Big Big Train
- Nominated by 22.214.171.124.
- A passage through the sun ☀️ using emotional essences from madrigale brass music to jazz and soul echoes trespassing the sound barrier of new prog reaching a parallel universe in which every suggestion melts in a light field of missed opportunity of life.
December 07, 2016: Yes I Know My Way by Pino Daniele
- Nominated by 126.96.36.199.
- Wonderful song. This song is an evergreen from Italian blues made in Pino Daniele, famous Italian singer died last year
- Nominated by 188.8.131.52.
- I nominate this song because it kept my husband going when he was in Vietnam during 1969. It was his favorite song from this album.
December 05, 2016: The Fun Song by The Parselmouths
- Nominated by 184.108.40.206.
- I nominated this song because it is funny and wise
Preferred Date: December 4, 2016 (12 birthday of Amber Faith Kelley)
December 04, 2016: Se Tu M' Ami by Cecilia Bartoli
- Nominated by 220.127.116.11.
- My beloved mother loved this song she used to sing it as a girl and I would hear her sing it all the time. I don't know what it means.
Preferred Date: December 4, 2016 (Anniversary of My mother's death)
December 03, 2016: If You Only Knew by Jade Alleyne
- Nominated by 18.104.22.168.
- It's a really good song and I love how you set it out :) so thx
December 02, 2016: It's Not Gonna Change by Prides
- Nominated by 22.214.171.124.
- I nominated this song, because of the last three phrases. "This could be the last time. It's time for you to decide. Are you gonna open your eyes?". Really makes me think of the girl I'm trying to get something with. Besides that, it's an amazing song! By an amazing band! With an amazing taste for music! Cheers everyone!
December 01, 2016: Cheer Up Charlie by Diana Sowle
- Nominated by 126.96.36.199.
- Because it reminds me of my youth and living at home with my parents. But most of all, all teenagers feel like Charlie Bucket. This is a real feel good song