August 30, 2014: Everything At Once by Lenka
- Nominated by 188.8.131.52.
- i love this song.. this is awesome. we usually compare incidents in life with a high definitions but this song gives u a smooth and childish comparision that how life move in easily.. this is extremley awesome.
August 29, 2014: Eye Of The Tiger by Green Day
- Nominated by 184.108.40.206.
- I nominated this song, due to it's amusing quality and different take on the piece.
August 28, 2014: We Are The World by USA For Africa
- Nominated by Hornean.
- This charity song in response to the famine in Ethiopia brought me to tears and made me think about those who died of starvation, disease due to scarcity. I'm also surprised to discover that Bruce Springsteen is among the supergroup and I believe that this is the only song sung by Bruce (solo or not) to peak at #1 in the Billboard Hot 100.
August 27, 2014: Beam Me Up by P!nk
- Nominated by hard4me.
- I nominated this song because I don't think too many people have heard it before but should. It is one of the prettiest songs I've ever heard and it sounds very different from what most people would think P!nk is capable of singing.
August 26, 2014: Ghost Town by Huns & Dr. Beeker
- Nominated by 220.127.116.11.
- This song depicts our future ,
- if the world doesn't learn
- to work as one with God for the
- good of the earth and all it's people in appreciation for being here.It made me cry ,first song to ever bring so much emotion with the truth and reality if the world doesn't change and appreciate :Gods gift of life and instill it in the children ,our future generation ,The world and all in it will end with a terrible death .This song is a wake up call to the world.
- Appreciate what you have in life,not take from others because you think you need more.
- ...Thomas A Pihringer
August 25, 2014: My Only Love by Roxy Music
- Nominated by 18.104.22.168.
- i nominated this song because it rminds me of my beloved wife whom i will love forever.The quality of its sound is,also,fantastic(BRYAN FERRY AT HIS BEST)
August 24, 2014: If I Didn't Care by Amy Adams
- Nominated by 22.214.171.124.
- I nominated this song because Amy Adams' rendition is so perfectly lovely. I could listen to it again and again.
August 23, 2014: The Escapist by The Streets
- Nominated by Fassbrause.
- The song with its catchy chorus describes the sheer beauty of Earth's nature and makes you forget the busy city life. One can perfectly imagine to walk through woods and at beaches - just like Mike Skinner did on a 770 mile long trip from
to , as can be seen in the music video.
August 22, 2014: White Bird by It's A Beautiful Day
- Nominated by 126.96.36.199.
- what a great song...can't get it out of my head
Heard it on 'A Walk on the Moon' with Diane Lane and reiscovered it..awesome soundtrack
August 21, 2014: If You Go Away by Shirley Bassey
- Nominated by 188.8.131.52.
- It's a wonderful love song that reaches deep into the heart and exposes the fear of losing a loved one
August 20, 2014: 'Til It's Time To Say Goodbye by Jonathan Cain
- Nominated by 184.108.40.206.
- Its Beautiful 70s song older music needs to make a comeback!
Preferred Date: August 20, 2014
August 18, 2014: Three-Legged Man by Steve Goodman
- Nominated by 220.127.116.11.
- It was my first introduction to Steve Goodman and it still makes me roll on the floor laughing when I hear it.
August 17, 2014: Unicorn Wizard by Ninja Sex Party
- Nominated by 18.104.22.168.
- This song should be chosen because this song represents a group a guys that are doing everything they want in life regardless of what other people think or say. This song will inspire other to be as awesome as they want to be and live life to the fullest!
August 16, 2014: I Heard Ramona Sing by Frank Black
- Nominated by McDutchie.
- An ode to the Ramones to commemorate Tommy Ramone, the last of the Ramones, who recently died. Also, because anything by Frank Black is great.
August 15, 2014: The World You Want by Switchfoot
- Nominated by 22.214.171.124.
- Its touching. Moving. True. And it demands us to start acting according to what we really believe.
August 14, 2014: Relief by Wolves At The Gate
- Nominated by 126.96.36.199.
- A great song to encourage people not to self-harm... Wolves at the Gate always presents a powerful message!
August 13, 2014: Pills N Potions by Nicki Minaj
- Nominated by 188.8.131.52.
- These are the words I am going to send to my hubby of the past 24 years of how I feel whilst we dissolve our "Universal Partnership" into millions of pieces .... music is the answer to calming the soul. I need to turn my radio on and LOUDER more often. Thank you 5FM South Africa :)
August 12, 2014: Dr. Feelgood by Mötley Crüe
- Nominated by 184.108.40.206.
- I nominated this song because it rocks my socks. It's a classic in the sad sad world of the decay of good music in which we are experiencing.
August 11, 2014: Whisper In The Night by Electric Light Orchestra
- Nominated by AlchanyIncorperated.
- Wow,this song is just intense in so many ways,it will make you cry,that's for sure.It's also an amazing song,just all around awesome.It's weird the first time around,yes,but it's still a great song to listen to.
August 10, 2014: Stratosphere by Eyeshine
- Nominated by 220.127.116.11.
- It is abseloutely incredible and makes my day whenever I hear it!
August 09, 2014: All I Once Held Dear (Knowing You) by Graham Kendrick
- Nominated by 18.104.22.168.
- This song always encourage me to clearly see the faith fullness of God and to put him as the center of my life
August 08, 2014: Crying For No Reason by Katy B
- Nominated by 22.214.171.124.
- I nominated this song because it's a powerful ballad which expresses deep feelings.
Preferred Date: August 8, 2014 (departure in Greece)
August 05, 2014: Tight Rope by Leon Russell
- Nominated by 126.96.36.199.
- It came to my mind as I was watching the MSNBC noon news discussing Obama's and Putin's reactions and machinations regarding the Malaysian plane shot down by Ukrainian separatist.
August 04, 2014: Tunnel Of Love by Dire Straits
- Nominated by 188.8.131.52.
- What can I say - in the wikipedia page, fans very carefully distilled the essence of what can be told to a not-a-fan-particularly about the song.
- Only listening to it can say more. And this is a piece that "speaks" to me for more than 4 minutes. It's one of the rare ones.
August 03, 2014: Walking On A Thin Line by Huey Lewis & The News
- Nominated by 184.108.40.206.
- Always a favorite song of mine, and better than most stuff today
August 02, 2014: The Watchmaker's Dream by Avantasia
- Nominated by 220.127.116.11.
- Its awesome! Musicians awesome vocals awesome Joe Lynn Turner at his best!
August 01, 2014: Push A Little Button by Ninette
- Nominated by 18.104.22.168.
- i nominated this song because it's rally catchy and helps you to be in a good mood and to stop worrying about other things :D