April 30, 2017: The Girls Of Rock N' Roll by David Seville
- Nominated by 18.104.22.168.
- This song has great rhythm, it's very catchy and my daughter and I love it
April 29, 2017: Hot Youth by Steve Harley
- Nominated by 22.214.171.124.
- Almost 40 years old and the song is so 'of the time' it could have been written yesterday.
April 28, 2017: See You At The Bottom by Seether
- Nominated by 126.96.36.199.
- It explains my current situation and I love this song period.
April 27, 2017: Eye Of The Storm by Lovett
- Nominated by 188.8.131.52.
- I nominate this song because it has a deep meaning and it delves into the problems and real life situations of many people.
April 26, 2017: It'll Be Okay by Smle
- Nominated by Insomniac313.
- This song is so sweet and has a deep powerful message of love and being together forever
April 25, 2017: Panic In The World by Be Bop Deluxe
- Nominated by 184.108.40.206.
- I nominate this song for the chorus, not so much the verses. And the bass line. The goddamn bass line
April 24, 2017: Flying Forever by Mike Ault
- Nominated by 220.127.116.11.
- It's simply Godly and brings the exact title of the song to feeling.
April 23, 2017: Still Here by Digital Daggers
- Nominated by 18.104.22.168.
- I nominated this song because it's got so much meaning behind it and it's a beautiful song. It's helped me through a lot of times.
April 22, 2017: Mad World by Tears For Fears
- Nominated by 22.214.171.124.
- It's pretty lit and it's my favorite song. I'd like it to be song of the day for my birthday.
Preferred Date: April 22, 2017 (My birthday)
- Nominated by Atokami.
- This is a very depressing song about someone losing their lover (death I believe but I'm not sure) and talking about how amazing they were and how much they want to be with them.
April 20, 2017: Wake 'n Bake by Simplified
- Nominated by 126.96.36.199.
- I nominated this song, because the absolute best way to get up in the morning, on your day off of the grinder, watching the sun come up on what is sure to be a beautiful day; is a wake n bake, listening to some of the best music, Nature's beauty, and a nice strong cup of coffee!
Preferred Date: April 20, 2017 (For 04/20/2017!)
April 19, 2017: The Only Long Rider I Know by Corb Lund
- Nominated by 188.8.131.52.
- Corb sings about an actual character, (Mr Tschiffely) and his journey from South America to New York City via horseback back in the mid 1920's. A true story!
April 18, 2017: To Whom It May Concern by SOJA
- Nominated by 184.108.40.206.
- I nominated this song because it is the embodiment of the truth - we all need to be recruits of peace.
April 17, 2017: Memorial by Julia Ecklar
- Nominated by 220.127.116.11.
- I nominated this song because January 27, 2017 was the 50th anniversary of the fire that killed Grissom, Chaffee and White.
April 16, 2017: Sickly Suite Part 1 How Are You? by I Monster
- Nominated by 18.104.22.168.
- I really appreciate this song's gentle soothing rhythms, and the love that is conveyed through the music. Openly it doesn't seem to be a love song, but listening to the music allows you to experience that sense of longing that comes with love.
April 15, 2017: You're My Best Friend by Queen
- Nominated by 22.214.171.124.
- Wow John Deacon did an amazing job! He is so awesome and I love him so much! I was depressed today and this song lightened my day. So amazing positive and happy! I love you Queen, I will love you forever! My favourite band of all time!
April 14, 2017: Greater Grace by Scott Underwood
- Nominated by 126.96.36.199.
- This song helped me in that I was chosen to sing praise and worship in the late 90s. Ever since then I've sang in church and consistently on worship teams.
April 13, 2017: Heimcomputer by Kraftwerk
- Nominated by 188.8.131.52.
- It's freaking awesome from the styles to the moods to the electronic autoroc, est levin dein muta ya nest Kraftwerkens.
April 12, 2017: Two Wooden Spoons by This Is The Kit
- Nominated by 184.108.40.206.
- It makes you nostalgic. Something about the song makes you want to keep you head down and go back in time.
April 11, 2017: Never Took The Time by Akon
- Nominated by 220.127.116.11.
- 'Cause I've been with this for 16 years and he still doesn't know what kind of a woman I am to him and it hurts that the man you've been for a long long time don't know who you really are. It's a waste of my time over these years I had with him.
April 10, 2017: Sanu Ek Pal Chain Na Aave by Rahat Fateh Ali Khan
- Nominated by 18.104.22.168.
- I nominated this song, because... I love Sufism. It has a deep philosophical meaning. It blazes a fire of agony due to separation in the listener's heart by picturing what happens when somebody gets apart from the lover. In Sufism, that lover is God.
April 09, 2017: Nostalgia by Emily Barker
- Nominated by 22.214.171.124.
- It's simple and very beautiful. The words suit my husband and myself perfectly.
April 08, 2017: Hungry For Your Love by Van Morrison
- Nominated by 126.96.36.199.
- Simple lyrics, laid back with an intense meaning of how much I remember from high school.....
April 07, 2017: Kandisa by Indian Ocean
- Nominated by 188.8.131.52.
- It's rhythmic & lyrical appeal that enthrals & soothes ones' heart & soul.
April 06, 2017: She by Wolf Alice
- Nominated by 184.108.40.206.
- Cool song, cool song, cool song. It's angry and it's cool, and I feel like this is about a girl-loving girl, which is already a great reason. Please choose it?
Preferred Date: April 6, 2017 (My birthday)
April 05, 2017: Messengers From Heaven by Don Francisco
- Nominated by 220.127.116.11.
- It is a song that is timeless but also given, for a time, such as this.
April 04, 2017: Mojo by Peeping Tom
- Nominated by 18.104.22.168.
- Mojo is awesome, because the lyrics are genius and the music is groovy and danceable and Mike Patton is one of the best singer in our world!!!
April 03, 2017: Here & Now by Letters To Cleo
- Nominated by 22.214.171.124.
- I nominated this song because it took a lot of effort, but I could finally perfect this song in voice, so I could learn it on guitar. This is a great song and you have all the correct lyrics.
April 02, 2017: Some Sign from Above by ApologetiX
- Nominated by Cubs Fan.
- Until very recently, the only parody artist of whom I'd really been aware was "Weird Al" Yankovic; but upon discovering ApologetiX, I've really enjoyed some of their songs. Cream's "Sunshine of Your Love" has been my favorite song for some time now, and their humorous take on it can't help but make me smile.
April 01, 2017: Mahiya by Annie Khalid
- Nominated by 126.96.36.199.
- I nominated this song, because I love this song and I would like to share it with others as song of the day and I hope that everybody will like it as we all love Annie