Songs and poems from Lewis Caroll's novels
Alice's Adventures in Wonderland Edit
- All in the golden afternoon... (Prefatory verse)
- How Doth the Little Crocodile
- The Little Mouse's Tale
- You Are Old, Father William
- The Duchess's Lullaby ("Speak roughly to your little boy...")
- Twinkle Twinkle Little Bat
- The Lobster Quadrille
- 'Tis the Voice of the Lobster
- Beautiful Soup
- They told me you had been to her...
Through the Looking-Glass Edit
...and What Alice Found There
- Prelude ("Child of the pure unclouded brow")
- Tweedledum and Tweedledee (trad.)
- The Lion and the Unicorn (trad. nursery rhyme)
- The Walrus and the Carpenter
- Humpty Dumpty (trad. nursery rhyme)
- In Winter when the fields are white...
- Haddocks' Eyes aka "A-Sitting on a Gate", "The Aged Aged Man", "Ways and Means"
- To the Looking-Glass world it was Alice that said...
- The White Queen's Riddle
- The Red Queen's Lullaby
- A boat beneath a sunny sky...
On Movie SoundtracksEdit
- Walt Disney's Alice In Wonderland (1951) - Disney's animated film
- Alice in Wonderland (1985) - two-part film adaption
- Alice in Wonderland (1999) - TV film
- Alice in Wonderland (2010) - Tim Burton's film
On Musicals Edit
Lewis Carroll is the pen name for Charles Lutwidge Dodgson
born 1832, died 1898