- O.K. F.M. D.O.A.
- #51 Dick Butkus
- It's a Fine Line Between the Monkey and the Robot
- Portrait of the Artist as a Fucking Asshole
- Twenty-One Said Three Times Quickly
- Super Powers Enable Me to Blend in With Machinery
- Supermodels Don't Drink Colt .45
- Shut Your Little Trap, Inc.
- Mosh for Jesus
- Hand Made Hard Times Handed Back
- Honey, I Shit the Hot Tub
- The Great American Going Out of Business Sale
- Shotgun Confessional
- Smells Like OK Soda
- One Trick Pony
- Open and Shut
- Sally MacLennane
- I Coulda Been a Contender
- Hi-Pro Glow
- Two Cents
- He's a Shithead (Yeah, Yeah)
- Holy Shit
- Bitethecurb, Bitethecurb
- You're Not Blank
- Inquiring Minds (Should Read a Book)
- split with Pinhead Gunpowder
- Who Didn't Kill Bambi?
- Get Your Studyhall Outta My Recess
- Maximum Piss & Vinegar
- Last Communion
- Suckers Intl. Has Gone Public
- Music Is None of My Business
- Define "Learning Disorder"
- Let Them Eat Thomas Paine
- Shiny Things Is Good
- J. Harris
- Q. How Many Punks Does It Take to Change a Light Bulb?
- Noble Stabbings!!
- A Floater Left With Pleasure in the Executive Washroom.
- Fuzzy Pink Hand-Cuffs
- The Father, the Son, and the Homosexual/Single Parent
- folk song
- Fired-Side Chat
- “I Was Born on a Pirate Ship!” (holdyourtongue)
- D4 = Putting the "F" Back in "Art"
- All Rise for the Rational Anthem.
- File Under "Adult Urban Contemporary"
- New Punk Fashions for the Spring Formal.
- A Jingle for the Product
- Contemplate This on the Tree of Woe
- Ode to the North American Snake Oil Distributor
- Minimum Wage Is a Gateway Drug
- The Classical Arrangement
- The Art of Whore
- Fruity Pebbles
- A Pyre Laid for Image and Frame
- Like Eye Contact in an Elevator
- Clown Cars on Cinder Blocks
Songs on CompilationsEdit
- Somewhere South of Respect (from the compilation No Slow... All Go! (1995))
- Farts Are Jazz to Assholes (from the compilation Short Music For Short People (1999))
- Our Science Is Tight (from the compilation Hopelessly Devoted To You, Vol. 3 (2000))
- Like Sprewells on a Wheelchair (from the compilation Rock Against Bush, Vol. 2 (2004))
|Look this artist up at:||MySpace • Last.fm|