Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Album by Coroner.
- Divine Step (Conspectu Mortis)
- Son Of Lilith
- Semtex Revolution
- Pale Sister
- About Life
- I Want You (She's So Heavy)
- Artwork By [Cover Concept & Design] - Marques Marky
- Artwork By [Digital Image Processing] - Robbie Müller
- Artwork By [Skull Logo] - Mischa Good
- Bass - Ron Royce
- Drums - Marquis Marky
- Engineer - Tom Morris (2)
- Engineer [Second Engineer] - Sven Conquest
- Executive Producer - K.-U. Walterbach
- Guitar - Tommy T. Baron
- Lyrics By - Marquis Marky (tracks: 1 to 7)
- Mixed By - Tom Morris (2)
- Photography [Cover & Sleeve Pictures] - Martin Becker
- Producer - Tom Morris (2)
- Vocals - Ron Royce
Recorded at Sky Trak Studio, Berlin (April and June 1991). Mixed at Morrisound, Tampa (Florida)
- The sample at the end of "Semtex Revolution" is JFK, from the movie Moonstruck.
- One of the samples is from the film Hellbound: Hellraiser II.
- The intro on "Divine Step" (the "Emergency Room intro") is from the movie Reanimator.
- Lilith is a female demon of the Mesopotamian mythology.
- The cover image is a modified photograph of Anthony Perkins as Norman Bates in the 1960 Alfred Hitchcock film Psycho.