Album by Amon Düül II.
The German title of this album is "Tanz der Lemminge". The English translation is "Dance of the Lemmings".
- Syntelman's March of the Roaring Seventies
- Restless Skylight-Transistor-Child
- The Marilyn Monroe-Memorial-Church (Improvisation)
- Chewinggum Telegram
- Stumbling Over Melted Moonlight
- Toxicological Whispering
- - acoustic guitar, guitar, violin, vocals
- John Weinzierl - guitars, piano, vocals
- Lothar Meid - bass, double bass, vocals
- Peter Leopold - drums, percussion
- Falk Rogner - organ, electronics on track 3 to 6
- K.-H. Hausmann - electronics on track 1 and 2
- Jimmy Jackson - organ, choir organ, piano
- - sitar
- Renate Knaupp - vocals on "Riding on a Cloud"
- - vocals on "H.G. Well's Take Off"