The Japanese title of this song is "悪い苗 良い萠". This is read as "Warui Nae Yoi Moe" and means "Bad Seedling, Good Bud".
|This song has been transliterated into Romanized.|
| It has been requested that Japanese lyrics written in Kana and Kanji be added to this song.|
Please move the romanized lyrics to a subpage rather than removing them.
The explanation about the words of lyrics Edit
- Otemoyan - is the folk song of Kumamoto in Japan.
- Nurarihyon - is a Japanese supernatural creature.
- Yattaman - is the Japanese TV anime program.
- Hige-chobin - is the compound word of "Hage-chabin" (the baldhead of tea pot) and "Chobi-hige" (the short mustache).
- Nishi-Kasai - is the place name of Tokyo in Japan.
- Tomakomai - is the place name of Hokkaido in Japan.
- Menchi-katsu - is Japanese style minced meat cutlet.
- Mr. Sogabe - is 曽我部恵一 (Keiichi Sogabe) who was a singer & guitarist of Sunny Day Service.
- Ginza Core - is the name of the business complex at Ginza in Japan.
- Mr. Furuya - is 降谷建志 (Kenji Furuya) who is a singer & guitarist of Dragon Ash.
- Mr. Okuda - is 奥田民生 (Tamio Okuda).
- Mr. Mukai - is 向井秀徳 (Shutoku Mukai) who was a singer & guitarist of ナンバーガール (Number Girl).