Windows Logo - Logopedia Edit
Sorry to try and contact you on the wrong wiki but I didn't think you looked at Logopedia very often. There is a disagreement about  which has as its justification that it was used at  by a person in Microsoft and therefore must be a Windows 1.0 logo used in 1985.
Did you base your design on some logo from Microsoft or did you design it yourself please? If you saw it somewhere would it be possible to say where thanks. My guess is that you invented it as a placeholder and the person in Microsoft has got fooled by the way these things reinforce themselves on the internet. 188.8.131.52 18:07, February 16, 2013 (UTC)
- Somebody has found an even earlier version of this from 2009 on the Microsoft site at  so I guess you must have found it on their site sometime around then. 184.108.40.206 00:16, February 17, 2013 (UTC)
- Originals have now been found from 1985 and 1986 in
- Sorry for the trouble 220.127.116.11 12:21, February 18, 2013 (UTC)
Deletions & RedirectsEdit
Hi THE GMoD; I took care of your requests regarding the Stone Sour pages. For your future edits here is some tips:
- If a misattributed song already exists elsewhere on the net, as well as here, we redirect it either to the correct artist (if it can be found) or to Unknown Artist, so in the future a bot will not try to reimport it or a human recreate it, like the Juicy Fruit Jingle.
- Improperly spelled songs get redirected to the properly named songs, and you can do that yourself: replace the contents of the page with #redirect[[Correct Target]]
- Removing songs from the artist page is no solution, because as long as janitor sees that the song belongs to this artist (by looking at the artist portion of the page name), it will reinsert it in the OS once a day, until eternity ;) hth --ES (talk) 06:52, March 27, 2013 (UTC)