if your not having fun, your doing something wrong
I don't spend a whole lot of time on LW anymore...
I sometimes hang out on the IRC channel.
"How can I help?"
Well, seeing as you asked! You can:
- If you know a bit of French I'd really love it if you could transcribe/translate TZU:Myriam's Song (audio link).
- Find out last few lyrics in TZU:The Travel Song, Illzilla:Cut Feet and The Herd:Mischief.
- Certify some of the songs I watch because a second set of ears is always better.
- Look into the pages in Category:Triple J and annihilate any redlinks or pretty up any artist pages (cos It'll make me happy :P ).
Here's what I planned on doing at some point:
Category:Lists categorising stuff.
- Category:Artist Subpages stuff.
- Look into the pages in Category:Triple J and annihilate any redlinks or pretty up any artist pages.
The Herd:Summerland (2008) has lyrics with the album that I might manage to scan in.not "clean" enough to get a proper ORC.
- Dictating lyrics for TZU and The Herd songs. Coming soon is Pacman,
Who? and Position Correction.
- Certifying those songs which I am watching. Feel free to do this for me as I'm sure it's more reliable to have a second set of ears listening to it.
These are some of my favourite songs in no particular order:
- Poking fun at Johnny Howard. I must admit that I've been filmed dancing by myself to this song while drunk. Good times.
- "No regrets yet, we intend to get reckless." This is a great party song and I enjoy the story they tell.
- "I love this sunburnt country, I love it a lot/ It's just a pity about all the redneck fuck!"
- This song makes me laugh. "...cos I like to eat and laugh/ and f**k and play down low/ these are the things I know/ well hchello hchello..." So true.
- "This is the story of a girl and boy who fell in love/ and then love kicked them both in the groin..." and that's just the first line. I'm pretty sure it's based on truth too.
- "I'd rather take a razor blade and put it to my wrist/ than sell records on the basis that I have to promote/ sniffing and selling coke, toting guns and smoking dope." This song highlights what I think is a vital difference between Aussie Hip Hop and "bling" Hip Hop.
- Best riff ever!
- This is quite an awesome song, like The King Is Dead, and also has an awesome - well best in Australia in 2008 (J Award) - video clip.
|This is a LyricWiki user page.
This is not a LyricWiki article. If you find this page on any site other than LyricWiki, you are viewing a mirror site. Be aware that the page may be outdated and that the user this page belongs to may have no personal affiliation with any site other than LyricWiki itself. The original page is located at