Hello there! My name is Angus Ireland and I'm a 19 year old Scot from Edinburgh, UK. My "Current Location" (something you always get asked on these survey type things) is "in front of my computer". My Birthday is reported as being on the 41st of Octember, 19-Oatcake. I also apparently weigh 45 seconds and am about 3 years tall (work that one out if you can). In the ongoing "Pepsi or Coke" battle, I always plump for the true Scottish option: Irn-Bru :-)
I've a few Advanced Highers, a few more Highers and some Credit level Standard Grades and Intermediate 2s, as well as a Scottish Baccalaureate in Science (on Nuclear Safety). I've recently embarked on a BSc in Computer Science at St Andrews University.
My Spare Time
- Windows 7 Desktop
- AMD Phenom II X2 Black Edition clocked to 3.4Ghz
- 4Gb DDR2 RAM
- 740Gb HDD
- ATi Radeon HD5700 Series graphics with two DVI and two HDMI outputs
- 64bit Windows 7 Home Premium OEM Edition installed
- Foxconn A7VMX-K MoBo
- 22" of glorious 1080p HD display
- A lovely Everglide G-1000 Gaming Mouse
- Hostname of "Barry"
- Windows XP Desktop
- I'm currently using a Dual Core 3GHz P4 (with HT) so that's 2 CPUs.
- I have 1 Gig of RAM (and would love more if anyone's offering it :P).
- Windows thinks I have 1Tb but sadly its not quite accurate. I've got a Seagate Barracuda 7200.7 which is 200Gb and a Seagate FreeAgent Desktop 320Gb.
- I have an ATi Radeon X600 Series Graphics Card. 256Mb I think (but don't quote me on that). Also, I have the "ATi Radeon X600 Series Secondary" card installed, allowing me to use another monitor. Catalyst Control Center, naturally, is installed.
- I'm running Windows XP both Sun's VirtualBox and VMWare's... well, VMWare for... well... VMing :D
- My motherboard is a GIGA-BYTE Technology GA-8I915PM (the Fujitsu Siemens variation, Google it if you want to know more).
- I've got a 19" one. Monitor I mean, you've got a dirty mind! It's always at 1280x1024 32bit
- The Advent mouse from the above PC and the Fujitsu Siemiens wireless keyboard (the fuji wireless mouse ate batteries so I ditched it) ;)
- Compaq Mini Netbook
- Intel Atom 1.6Ghz Processor (it's a Netbook, get over it!)
- 1Gb Of RAM
- 160Gb of 5400RPM Hard Drive and a built in memory card reader
- Dual boot Windows XP and Ubuntu 11.04
- Built in Intel GMA 950 graphics at 1024 x 768 on its 10.1" LCD
- Its hostname is "Nigel" :)
- iPod Touch
- Its got an ARM 400MHz Processor.
- Its got a whopping 128Mb of RAM (although about half of that is being used when the iPod is idle...).
- 16Gb of Flash Memory (500Mb on /, 18Kb on /dev and 14.63632965087890625Gb on /private/var).
- Its got a PowerVR MBX Lite 3D GPU.
- Its got a jailbroken version of iPhone OS 3.0 (the iPod Touch variation, obviously).
- Motherboard? If anyone knows, feel free to tell me.
- 3.5" display made of Arsenic-free Glass (yeah!). It's always at 480x320
- A Multi-touch screen interface, Sleep/Wake button, Accelerometer and a Home button (yeah, you're jealous of my home button aren't you :P)
I think that's about it... if someone spots a spec I've missed let me know ;)
|This is a LyricWiki user page.
This is not a LyricWiki article. If you find this page on any site other than LyricWiki, you are viewing a mirror site. Be aware that the page may be outdated and that the user this page belongs to may have no personal affiliation with any site other than LyricWiki itself. The original page is located at
This Page Was Last Updated 21/12/2012