Album by Coroner.
- Divine Step (Conspectu Mortis)
- Son Of Lilith
- Semtex Revolution
- Pale Sister
- About Life
- I Want You (She's So Heavy)
- Artwork By [Cover Concept & Design] - Marques Marky
- Artwork By [Digital Image Processing] - Robbie Müller
- Artwork By [Skull Logo] - Mischa Good
- Bass - Ron Royce
- Drums - Marquis Marky
- Engineer - Tom Morris (2)
- Engineer [Second Engineer] - Sven Conquest
- Executive Producer - K.-U. Walterbach
- Guitar - Tommy T. Baron
- Lyrics By - Marquis Marky (tracks: 1 to 7)
- Mixed By - Tom Morris (2)
- Photography [Cover & Sleeve Pictures] - Martin Becker
- Producer - Tom Morris (2)
- Vocals - Ron Royce
Recorded at Sky Trak Studio, Berlin (April and June 1991). Mixed at Morrisound, Tampa (Florida)
- The sample at the end of "Semtex Revolution" is JFK, from the movie Moonstruck.
- One of the samples is from the film Hellbound: Hellraiser II.
- The intro on "Divine Step" (the "Emergency Room intro") is from the movie Reanimator.
- Lilith is a female demon of the Mesopotamian mythology.
- The cover image is a modified photograph of Anthony Perkins as Norman Bates in the 1960 Alfred Hitchcock film Psycho.